Hi, I feel so bad that you have to go through this. I recently went though a similar situation in North Port.. CALL RICHARD BOOTE he is a land and zoning attorney.He lives in Englewood, FL and helped me win my case against the city. He is a very honest attorney and that is hard to find .Good Luck