Bethune-Cookman vs. Georgia State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Georgia State Convocation Center has the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) matching up with the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (1-2) at 12:00 PM (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a 71-67 win for Georgia State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Wildcats came out on top in their most recent game 74-72 against Iona on Wednesday.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Georgia State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Bethune-Cookman vs. Georgia State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 71, Bethune-Cookman 67
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bethune-Cookman Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats had a -114 scoring differential last season, falling short by 3.9 points per game. They put up 60.7 points per game to rank 262nd in college basketball and allowed 64.6 per contest to rank 187th in college basketball.
- Bethune-Cookman averaged 1.1 more points in SWAC action (61.8) than overall (60.7).
- At home, the Wildcats averaged 59.5 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 61.3.
- At home, Bethune-Cookman conceded 62.3 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 67.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.