How to Watch the Magic vs. Raptors Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Orlando Magic (8-5) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (6-7) on November 21, 2023 at Amway Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Magic and Raptors, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Magic vs. Raptors Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Magic vs Raptors Additional Info
|Magic vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Magic vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Magic vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Magic vs Raptors Prediction|
|Magic vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Magic vs Raptors Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Magic Stats Insights
- The Magic are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point lower than the 46.3% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Orlando has a 3-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Raptors are the sixth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Magic sit at 11th.
- The Magic average 109.4 points per game, only 1.4 fewer points than the 110.8 the Raptors allow.
- When Orlando puts up more than 110.8 points, it is 5-1.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Magic Home & Away Comparison
- The Magic are putting up 113.8 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, they are averaging 106.6 points per contest.
- At home, Orlando is allowing 3.9 fewer points per game (104.2) than on the road (108.1).
- The Magic are draining 9.8 threes per game, which is 0.5 fewer than they're averaging on the road (10.3). When it comes to three-point percentage, they are shooting 33.3% when playing at home and 32.8% on the road.
|Wendell Carter Jr.||Out||Hand|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.