Florida International vs. Loyola Marymount Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Loyola Marymount Lions (2-3) and Florida International Panthers (1-5) at John Gray Gymnasium has a projected final score of 84-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Loyola Marymount, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 11:00 AM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Loyola Marymount is projected to cover the spread (6.5) against Florida International. The two teams are expected to exceed the 149.5 over/under.
Florida International vs. Loyola Marymount Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Loyola Marymount -6.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Loyola Marymount -300, Florida International +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Florida International vs. Loyola Marymount Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Marymount 84, Florida International 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Florida International vs. Loyola Marymount
- Pick ATS: Loyola Marymount (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (149.5)
Loyola Marymount has a 1-3-0 record against the spread this season compared to Florida International, who is 2-3-0 ATS. The Lions have hit the over in three games, while Panthers games have gone over four times. The teams combine to score 156.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Florida International Performance Insights
- The Panthers' -54 scoring differential (being outscored by 9.0 points per game) is a result of putting up 71.7 points per game (241st in college basketball) while giving up 80.7 per outing (328th in college basketball).
- Florida International loses the rebound battle by an average of 7.3 boards. It grabs 26.0 rebounds per game (353rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 33.3.
- Florida International makes 8.3 three-pointers per game (114th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.8 on average.
- Florida International has committed 17.3 turnovers per game (360th in college basketball), 2.4 fewer than the 19.7 it forces (sixth in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.