Yandy Díaz vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, Yandy Diaz (.774 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the Tampa Bay Rays face the Texas Rangers, whose starting pitcher will be Jordan Montgomery. First pitch is at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will square off to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-1) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Yandy Díaz Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Yandy Díaz? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Yandy Díaz At The Plate
- Diaz leads Tampa Bay with 173 hits and an OBP of .410, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .522.
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, he ranks fourth in batting average, fourth in on-base percentage, and 10th in slugging.
- Diaz has gotten a hit in 97 of 137 games this year (70.8%), including 53 multi-hit games (38.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.1% of his games this season, and 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Diaz has driven in a run in 49 games this year (35.8%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (13.9%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 74 games this season, with multiple runs 17 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Yandy Díaz Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Rangers' 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Montgomery makes the start for the Rangers, his 33rd of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 188 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when the left-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- The 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.