Rene Pinto vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
After going 2-for-5 in his most recent game, Rene Pinto and the Tampa Bay Rays face the Texas Rangers (who will start Jordan Montgomery) at 3:08 PM ET on Tuesday. The teams will match up to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
In his most recent appearance, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-5) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rene Pinto Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -111)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rene Pinto? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Rene Pinto At The Plate
- Pinto is hitting .252 with three doubles, six home runs and two walks.
- Pinto will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He's batting .250 with one homer during his last outings.
- In 57.6% of his 33 games this season, Pinto has picked up at least one hit. He's also had six multi-hit games.
- In 18.2% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 5.7% of his trips to the dish.
- Pinto has driven home a run in nine games this year (27.3%), including more than one RBI in 21.2% of his games.
- He has scored in 10 games this year (30.3%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
Rene Pinto Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Rangers have the 17th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.27).
- Rangers pitchers combine to allow 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Montgomery makes the start for the Rangers, his 33rd of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts through 188 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when the left-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.