Randy Arozarena vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
Randy Arozarena, with a slugging percentage of .368 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the Texas Rangers, with Jordan Montgomery on the hill, October 3 at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will take the field for Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Series..
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Randy Arozarena Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Randy Arozarena? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Randy Arozarena At The Plate
- Arozarena has 19 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 80 walks while batting .255.
- Among qualifying hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 84th, his on-base percentage ranks 19th, and he is 82nd in the league in slugging.
- Arozarena has had a hit in 95 of 151 games this season (62.9%), including multiple hits 37 times (24.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 14.6% of his games this season, and 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 33.8% of his games this season, Arozarena has driven in at least one run. In 20 of those games (13.2%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- In 75 of 151 games this year, he has scored, and 18 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Randy Arozarena Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff is 22nd in MLB with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rangers' 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th across all league pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to allow 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in the league).
- The Rangers are sending Montgomery (10-11) out to make his 33rd start of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 188 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when the lefty tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.