Manuel Margot vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, Manuel Margot (batting .395 in his past 10 games) and the Tampa Bay Rays play the Texas Rangers, whose starting pitcher will be Jordan Montgomery. First pitch is at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will match up to open the AL Wild Card Series.
In his last game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-5 against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Manuel Margot Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Manuel Margot? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Manuel Margot At The Plate
- Margot is hitting .264 with 21 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 18 walks.
- Margot is batting .400 with one homer during his last outings and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- In 60 of 96 games this year (62.5%) Margot has had a hit, and in 16 of those games he had more than one (16.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 4.2% of his games this year, and 1.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Margot has picked up an RBI in 32.3% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 7.3% of his games.
- In 32.3% of his games this season (31 of 96), he has scored, and in seven of those games (7.3%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Manuel Margot Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Rangers' 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th across all league pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Montgomery makes the start for the Rangers, his 33rd of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 188 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last pitched on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when he went six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 30-year-old's 3.20 ERA ranks seventh, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.