Josh Lowe vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Josh Lowe and his .675 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starting pitcher Jordan Montgomery and the Texas Rangers at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will square off to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Josh Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Josh Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is hitting .292 with 32 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 31 walks.
- He ranks 12th in batting average, 57th in on base percentage, and 22nd in slugging among qualified batters in MLB action.
- Lowe is batting .450 with one homer during his last games and is riding an 11-game hitting streak.
- Lowe has gotten a hit in 88 of 130 games this year (67.7%), including 38 multi-hit games (29.2%).
- He has homered in 15.4% of his games in 2023, and 4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.5% of his games this season, Lowe has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.1% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 45.4% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 8.5%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Josh Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Rangers have a 4.27 team ERA that ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Montgomery (10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 188 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his 33rd of the season.
- His last appearance came on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when the lefty went six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.