Isaac Paredes vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, Isaac Paredes (coming off going 1-for-3 with a double) and the Tampa Bay Rays face the Texas Rangers, whose starting pitcher will be Jordan Montgomery. First pitch is at 3:08 PM ET. The teams will take the field for Game 1 of the AL Wild Card Series..
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-3 with a double against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Isaac Paredes Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Isaac Paredes? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Isaac Paredes At The Plate
- Paredes is hitting .250 with 24 doubles, 31 home runs and 58 walks.
- He ranks 96th in batting average, 35th in on base percentage, and 27th in slugging among the qualified hitters in MLB.
- Paredes has gotten a hit in 80 of 141 games this year (56.7%), including 33 multi-hit games (23.4%).
- He has hit a long ball in 19.9% of his games in 2023 (28 of 141), and 5.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 58 games this season (41.1%), Paredes has picked up an RBI, and in 19 of those games (13.5%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in 10 contests.
- He has scored in 55 games this year (39.0%), including multiple runs in 15 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Harold Ramirez
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Isaac Paredes Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Rangers have a 4.27 team ERA that ranks 17th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Montgomery (10-11) takes the mound for the Rangers in his 33rd start of the season. He has a 3.20 ERA in 188 2/3 innings pitched, with 166 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, the lefty threw six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- This season, the 30-year-old ranks seventh in ERA (3.20), 23rd in WHIP (1.193), and 36th in K/9 (7.9) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.