Harold Ramirez vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
Harold Ramirez -- with a slugging percentage of .588 in his past 10 games, including one home run -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the Texas Rangers, with Jordan Montgomery on the mound, on October 3 at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will square off to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
He strung together two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double and an RBI) in his most recent appearance against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Harold Ramirez Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Harold Ramirez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Harold Ramirez At The Plate
- Ramirez has 19 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 22 walks while batting .315.
- Ramirez is batting .412 with one homer during his last outings and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- Ramirez has gotten at least one hit in 63.9% of his games this year (78 of 122), with at least two hits 36 times (29.5%).
- In 9.8% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 38.5% of his games this year, Ramirez has picked up at least one RBI. In 17 of those games (13.9%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 37.7% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 8.2%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Yandy Díaz
- Click Here for Randy Arozarena
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Harold Ramirez Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Rangers' 4.27 team ERA ranks 17th among all league pitching staffs.
- Rangers pitchers combine to surrender 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Montgomery (10-11 with a 3.20 ERA and 166 strikeouts in 188 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rangers, his 33rd of the season.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, the left-hander tossed six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- The 30-year-old's 3.20 ERA ranks seventh, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.