Taylor Walls vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Taylor Walls -- .118 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the Boston Red Sox, with Brayan Bello on the mound, on September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-3 with an RBI) against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Taylor Walls Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Taylor Walls? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Taylor Walls At The Plate
- Walls has 12 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 44 walks while hitting .201.
- Walls has picked up a hit in 45 of 91 games this season, with multiple hits nine times.
- In 7.7% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Walls has had an RBI in 24 games this season (26.4%), including five multi-RBI outings (5.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 37 games this year (40.7%), including 10 multi-run games (11.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Taylor Walls Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.59).
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs surrendered (205 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bello (12-10) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 28th start of the season. He's put together a 4.11 ERA in 151 2/3 innings pitched, with 129 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, Sept. 20, the right-hander threw three innings against the Texas Rangers, allowing eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .266 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.