Rene Pinto vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Rene Pinto (.162 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Brayan Bello and the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET.
In his previous game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-3 against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rene Pinto Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rene Pinto? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rene Pinto At The Plate
- Pinto has two doubles, six home runs and two walks while hitting .245.
- Pinto has picked up a hit in 54.8% of his 31 games this season, with more than one hit in 16.1% of those games.
- He has gone deep in 19.4% of his games in 2023, and 6.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Pinto has had an RBI in nine games this year (29.0%), including seven multi-RBI outings (22.6%).
- He has scored in eight games this year (25.8%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
Rene Pinto Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in the league.
- The Red Sox have a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (205 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox are sending Bello (12-10) out to make his 28th start of the season. He is 12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts through 151 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, when he tossed three innings, allowing eight earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .266 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.