Rays vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 27
The Boston Red Sox (76-81) hope to stop their three-game losing run against the Tampa Bay Rays (96-62), at 6:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Rays will call on Tyler Glasnow (9-7) versus the Red Sox and Brayan Bello (12-10).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Glasnow - TB (9-7, 3.76 ERA) vs Bello - BOS (12-10, 4.11 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tyler Glasnow
- Glasnow (9-7) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his 21st start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed three hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.76 and 12 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .213 in 20 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start nine times in 20 starts this season.
- In 20 starts this season, Glasnow has lasted five or more innings 17 times, with an average of 5.8 innings per appearance.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 20 chances this season.
Tyler Glasnow vs. Red Sox
- The Red Sox rank third in MLB with a .261 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks seventh in the league (.430) and 181 home runs.
- The right-hander has faced the Red Sox two times this season, allowing them to go 7-for-41 with three doubles, two triples and two RBI in 11 1/3 innings.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brayan Bello
- Bello (12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Red Sox, his 28th of the season.
- In his last outing on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, the righty tossed three innings, allowing eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.11, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season. Opposing batters have a .266 batting average against him.
- Bello heads into the matchup with 15 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Bello has put up 20 starts this campaign that he pitched five or more innings.
- He has not had an outing so far in 2023 where he did not allow at least one earned run.
Brayan Bello vs. Rays
- He meets a Rays offense that ranks fourth in the league with 832 total runs scored while batting .259 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .443 slugging percentage (fourth in MLB play) and has hit a total of 223 home runs (sixth in the league).
- Head-to-head against the Rays this season, Bello has thrown 12 innings, giving up six earned runs on 11 hits while striking out 12.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.