Rays vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Boston Red Sox and Wilyer Abreu take the field against Manuel Margot and the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday at Fenway Park.
The Rays are -130 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Red Sox (+110). The over/under is 7.5 runs for this contest (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rays vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- The Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games. The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Tampa Bay's past six contests has been 7.8, a streak in which the Rays and their opponent have hit the over every time.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have compiled an 83-43 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.9% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 72-30 record (winning 70.6% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rays have an implied win probability of 56.5%.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 87 times this season for an 87-66-5 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have a 10-8-0 record against the spread this season (covering 55.6% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.