Raimel Tapia vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Tampa Bay Rays, including Raimel Tapia (.250 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 56 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Brayan Bello and the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Raimel Tapia Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1050)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Raimel Tapia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Raimel Tapia At The Plate
- Tapia is batting .225 with four doubles, a triple, three home runs and 16 walks.
- Tapia has gotten at least one hit in 47.3% of his games this season (26 of 55), with more than one hit five times (9.1%).
- He has hit a home run in three games this year (5.5%), homering in 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Tapia has driven in a run in 11 games this season (20.0%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 32.7% of his games this season, with two or more runs scored in 7.3%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Raimel Tapia Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks ninth in the league.
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.59).
- The Red Sox rank 25th in baseball in home runs allowed (205 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bello gets the start for the Red Sox, his 28th of the season. He is 12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, the right-hander tossed three innings, giving up eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.11, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents are batting .266 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.