Manuel Margot vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Manuel Margot -- with a slugging percentage of .474 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays versus the Boston Red Sox, with Brayan Bello on the mound, on September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
He reached base in all four of his plate appearances (4-for-4 with two RBI) in his most recent game against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Manuel Margot Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Manuel Margot? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Manuel Margot At The Plate
- Margot is hitting .264 with 20 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 17 walks.
- Margot has recorded a hit in 56 of 92 games this year (60.9%), including 16 multi-hit games (17.4%).
- He has hit a home run in 3.3% of his games in 2023 (three of 92), and 0.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 31.5% of his games this year, Margot has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 7.6%.
- In 30 of 92 games this year, he has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Manuel Margot Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.59).
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (205 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bello (12-10) takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 28th start of the season. He has a 4.11 ERA in 151 2/3 innings pitched, with 129 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, Sept. 20, the righty threw three innings against the Texas Rangers, giving up eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.11, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opponents have a .266 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.