Josh Lowe vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Josh Lowe, with a slugging percentage of .425 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays versus the Boston Red Sox, with Brayan Bello on the mound, September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-5 with an RBI) in his last game against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Josh Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +180)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Josh Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is hitting .286 with 29 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 29 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 16th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 33rd in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a eight-game hitting streak. In his last games, he's hitting .381 with one homer.
- In 66.9% of his games this season (85 of 127), Lowe has picked up at least one hit, and in 36 of those games (28.3%) he recorded more than one.
- In 19 games this season, he has homered (15.0%, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate).
- Lowe has picked up an RBI in 40.2% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 13.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in eight contests.
- In 44.1% of his games this season (56 of 127), he has scored, and in 10 of those games (7.9%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Josh Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 21st across all league pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to allow 205 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Bello (12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Red Sox, his 28th of the season.
- The right-hander's last time out came on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, when he threw three innings, surrendering eight earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings across 27 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .266 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.