Jonathan Aranda vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Jonathan Aranda -- with an on-base percentage of .214 in his past 10 games, 116 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays against the Boston Red Sox, with Brayan Bello on the mound, on September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he had three hits (going 3-for-4 with a double and an RBI) against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jonathan Aranda Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonathan Aranda? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Jonathan Aranda At The Plate
- Aranda is hitting .211 with three doubles, a triple, a home run and 12 walks.
- This season, Aranda has totaled at least one hit in 13 of 30 games (43.3%), and had multiple hits twice.
- He has homered in one of 30 games, and in 1.1% of his plate appearances.
- In six games this season, Aranda has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- In 10 games this year (33.3%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Isaac Paredes
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Jonathan Aranda Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in the league.
- The Red Sox have a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to allow 205 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- The Red Sox are sending Bello (12-10) out to make his 28th start of the season. He is 12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, the right-hander went three innings, allowing eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has an ERA of 4.11, with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .266 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.