Isaac Paredes vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Isaac Paredes, with a slugging percentage of .308 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Tampa Bay Rays versus the Boston Red Sox, with Brayan Bello on the mound, September 27 at 6:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-5) against the Red Sox.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Isaac Paredes Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Brayan Bello
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Isaac Paredes? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Isaac Paredes At The Plate
- Paredes has 23 doubles, 30 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .248.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 97th, his on-base percentage ranks 36th, and he is 31st in the league in slugging.
- Paredes has reached base via a hit in 77 games this year (of 137 played), and had multiple hits in 31 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 27 games this year (19.7%), homering in 5.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Paredes has picked up an RBI in 40.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 13.1% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in 10 contests.
- He has scored at least once 53 times this season (38.7%), including 14 games with multiple runs (10.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rays Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Taylor Walls
- Click Here for Josh Lowe
- Click Here for Raimel Tapia
- Click Here for Manuel Margot
- Click Here for Jonathan Aranda
- Click Here for Rene Pinto
Isaac Paredes Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective nine K/9, the ninth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 21st-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.59).
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (205 total, 1.3 per game).
- Bello makes the start for the Red Sox, his 28th of the season. He is 12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 151 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Texas Rangers, the right-hander tossed three innings, giving up eight earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In 27 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 4.11 ERA and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .266 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.