Buccaneers vs. Eagles Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Monday Night Football Week 3
At Raymond James Stadium on Monday, September 25, the Philadelphia Eagles play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, kicking off at 7:15 PM ET. The Eagles should be victorious, based on our computer model -- continue reading to discover more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
On offense, the Eagles were a top-five unit last season, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 28.1 points per game. They ranked seventh on defense (20.2 points allowed per game). The Buccaneers ranked 25th in scoring offense (18.4 points per game) and 13th in scoring defense (21.1 points allowed per game) last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Predictions and Picks
|Buccaneers (+5.5)||Over (44)||Eagles 25, Buccaneers 22|
Place your bets on the Eagles-Buccaneers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.3% chance of a victory for the Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay won four games against the spread last year, failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- The Buccaneers did not cover the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- In Tampa Bay games last year, combined scoring went over the point total six times.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Buccaneers games last season (43.4).
Eagles Betting Info
- The Eagles have a 71.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Philadelphia put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites last season.
- Philadelphia games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- The point total average for Eagles games last season was 45.5, 1.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buccaneers vs. Eagles 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.