Bengals vs. Rams Injury Report — Week 3
The Cincinnati Bengals' (0-2) injury report heading into their game against the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) currently features seven players. The matchup kicks at 8:15 PM on Monday, September 25 from Paycor Stadium.
In their most recent outing, the Bengals lost 27-24 to the Baltimore Ravens.
The Rams are coming off of a loss to the San Francisco 49ers by the score of 30-23.
Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report Today
|Nick Scott||S||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Akeem Davis-Gaither||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chidobe Awuzie||CB||Nir - rest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Joseph Ossai||DE||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Irvin Smith Jr.||TE||Hamstring||Doubtful|
|Tycen Anderson||S||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Los Angeles Rams Injury Report Today
|Joseph Noteboom||OT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Decobie Durant||DB||Groin||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jonah Williams||DE||Back||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Brian Allen||OL||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Bengals vs. Rams Game Info
- When: Monday, September 25, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bengals or the Rams with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals Season Insights (2022)
- The Bengals put up 360.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them eighth in the NFL. On defense, they ranked 16th, surrendering 335.7 yards per contest.
- Cincinnati sported the seventh-ranked offense last season (26.1 points per game), and it was more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with only 20.1 points allowed per game.
- The Bengals ranked 23rd in pass defense last year (229.1 passing yards allowed per game), but they excelled on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 265 passing yards per game.
- Cincinnati was a bottom-five run offense last season, ranking fourth-worst with 95.5 rushing yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked seventh in the NFL (106.6 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bengals had the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at +6, forcing 24 turnovers (11th in NFL) while turning it over 18 times (fourth in NFL).
Rams Season Insights (2022)
- The Rams were a bottom-five offense last season, ranking worst with 280.5 yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 19th in the NFL (341.1 yards allowed per game).
- Los Angeles ranked 26th in scoring offense (18.1 points per game) and 21st in scoring defense (22.6 points allowed per game) last season.
- The Rams compiled 182.8 passing yards per game on offense last season (27th in the NFL), and they ranked 21st on the other side of the ball with 226 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, Los Angeles ranked 27th in the NFL last season with 97.7 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 13th in rushing yards allowed per contest (115.1).
- The Rams owned the 16th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season at -1, forcing 22 turnovers (17th in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Bengals vs. Rams Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bengals (-3)
- Moneyline: Bengals (-175), Rams (+145)
- Total: 45.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bengals-Rams matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.