Rays vs. Blue Jays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays square off against Cavan Biggio and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday at 1:10 PM ET.
The favored Rays have -115 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Blue Jays, who are listed at -105. The over/under for the contest has been listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Rays have a record of 5-3.
- The Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games. For four straight games, Tampa Bay and its opponent have finished above the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers in that span being 7.8 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have won 66.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (82-42).
- Tampa Bay has gone 82-42 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (66.1% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rays a 53.5% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 156 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 85 of those games (85-66-5).
- The Rays have a 10-8-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.