Buccaneers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 24 the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +6600.
Watch the Buccaneers this season on Fubo!
Buccaneers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +425
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Buccaneers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tampa Bay Betting Insights
- Tampa Bay won four games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 13 times.
- Last season, six Buccaneers games went over the point total.
- Tampa Bay put up 346.7 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 15th in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked ninth, allowing 324.3 yards per game.
- Last year the Buccaneers were 5-4 at home and 3-5 away.
- When the underdog, Tampa Bay lost every game (0-3). But as the favorite put together a 8-6 record.
- The Buccaneers were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC South.
Buccaneers Impact Players
- In 15 games last year, Mike Evans had 77 receptions for 1,124 yards (74.9 per game) and six touchdowns.
- In 12 games, Baker Mayfield threw for 2,163 yards (180.3 per game), with 10 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 60.0%.
- Also, Mayfield ran for 89 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game a season ago, Chris Godwin scored three TDs, hauling in 104 balls for 1,023 yards (68.2 per game).
- Rachaad White ran for 481 yards (28.3 per game) and one touchdown in 17 games.
- Devin White had 124 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 5.5 sacks, and five passes defended last year.
Bet on Buccaneers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Buccaneers Player Futures
2023-24 Buccaneers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Vikings||W 20-17||+8000|
|2||September 17||Bears||W 27-17||+25000|
|4||October 1||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|8||October 26||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|9||November 5||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|11||November 19||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|14||December 10||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|15||December 17||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.