How to Watch the Florida vs. Charlotte Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Charlotte 49ers (1-2) visit the No. 25 Florida Gators (2-1) at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Florida is totaling 29.7 points per game offensively this year (68th in the FBS), and is allowing 15.7 points per game (31st) on defense. In terms of points scored Charlotte ranks 98th in the FBS (23.0 points per game), and it is 89th on the other side of the ball (27.3 points allowed per contest).
See more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on SEC Network+.
Florida vs. Charlotte Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network+
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- UAB vs Georgia
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- SMU vs TCU
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- UCLA vs Utah
- NC State vs Virginia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- BYU vs Kansas
Florida vs. Charlotte Key Statistics
|418.3 (64th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||338.3 (103rd)|
|256.3 (8th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||422.0 (99th)|
|174.3 (52nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||144.3 (80th)|
|244.0 (62nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.0 (103rd)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (95th)|
|1 (124th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Florida Stats Leaders
- Graham Mertz has 692 pass yards for Florida, completing 75.3% of his passes and tossing three touchdowns and one interception this season.
- Trevor Etienne has racked up 281 yards on 41 carries while finding paydirt two times.
- Montrell Johnson has been handed the ball 30 times this year and racked up 148 yards (49.3 per game) with three touchdowns. He's also contributed in the passing game with four grabs for 59 yards and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has hauled in 20 receptions for 258 yards (86.0 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Eugene Wilson III has caught 12 passes for 104 yards (34.7 yards per game) this year.
- Jonathan Odom has been the target of eight passes and racked up eight catches for 72 yards, an average of 24.0 yards per contest.
Charlotte Stats Leaders
- Trexler Ivey has thrown for 330 yards on 75.8% passing while collecting one touchdown pass with one interception this season.
- Jalon Jones is his team's leading rusher with 32 carries for 196 yards, or 65.3 per game. He's found the end zone two times on the ground, as well.
- Durell Robinson has taken 26 carries and totaled 117 yards with one touchdown.
- Jack Hestera has racked up 197 receiving yards on 15 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Jairus Mack has racked up 141 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) and one touchdown on six receptions.
- Bryce Kennon has racked up 107 reciving yards (35.7 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Florida or Charlotte gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.