How to Watch the Rays vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
Josh Lowe and the Tampa Bay Rays hit the field on Friday at Tropicana Field against Chris Bassitt, who is starting for the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB action with 217 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay's .443 slugging percentage is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays rank fifth in the majors with a .258 batting average.
- Tampa Bay is the fourth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.3 runs per game (809 total).
- The Rays are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .330.
- The Rays' 8.8 strikeouts per game rank 20th in baseball.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff is third in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.79).
- The Rays average MLB's lowest WHIP (1.163).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Tyler Glasnow (9-6) is going for his 10th win when he takes the mound for the Rays in his 20th start of the season. He has a 3.61 ERA in 109 2/3 innings pitched, with 146 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the righty threw four innings against the Baltimore Orioles, allowing six earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Glasnow heads into this outing with nine quality starts under his belt this season.
- Glasnow has put up 16 starts this campaign in which he pitched five or more innings.
- He has had one outing this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||L 8-0||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||L 5-4||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/20/2023||Angels||L 8-3||Home||Aaron Civale||Reid Detmers|
|9/21/2023||Angels||W 5-4||Home||Zach Eflin||Griffin Canning|
|9/22/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Tyler Glasnow||Chris Bassitt|
|9/23/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zack Littell||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/24/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/26/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Tanner Houck|
|9/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Brayan Bello|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.