Rays vs. Blue Jays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays hit the field against Cavan Biggio and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday at 6:40 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Tropicana Field.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -155, while the underdog Blue Jays have +125 odds to win. The over/under is 7.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- The Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have been favored on the moneyline 122 total times this season. They've gone 81-41 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, Tampa Bay has a 53-19 record (winning 73.6% of its games).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Rays' implied win probability is 60.8%.
- In the 154 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 83 times (83-66-5).
- The Rays have covered 55.6% of their games this season, going 10-8-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.