How to Watch the Rays vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
The Tampa Bay Rays and Harold Ramirez will take on Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels at Tropicana Field on Thursday, with the first pitch at 1:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rays vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Angels Odds|
|Rays vs Angels Prediction|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB action with 217 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay is fourth in MLB, slugging .443.
- The Rays have the fifth-best batting average in the league (.258).
- Tampa Bay is the fourth-highest scoring team in MLB action, averaging 5.3 runs per game (804 total).
- The Rays rank fifth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .330.
- The Rays strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 20 mark in the majors.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff is fourth in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.79).
- Pitchers for the Rays combine for the No. 1-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.162).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Eflin gets the start for the Rays, his 30th of the season. He is 15-8 with a 3.44 ERA and 172 strikeouts through 167 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw seven innings, allowing one earned run while giving up one hit.
- Eflin has 17 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eflin is seeking his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 innings per appearance on the hill.
- In five of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/15/2023||Orioles||W 7-1||Away||Zach Eflin||Jack Flaherty|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||L 8-0||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||L 5-4||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/20/2023||Angels||L 8-3||Home||Aaron Civale||Reid Detmers|
|9/21/2023||Angels||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Griffin Canning|
|9/22/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Tyler Glasnow||Chris Bassitt|
|9/23/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zack Littell||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/24/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/26/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Tanner Houck|
|9/27/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Brayan Bello|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.