Rays vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Zach Eflin is set to start for the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday against Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -275, while the underdog Angels have +220 odds to upset. The game's total is set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rays vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 5-4-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Rays have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Angels|
|Rays vs Angels Odds|
|Rays vs Angels Prediction|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have compiled an 80-41 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.1% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 12-1 record (winning 92.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 73.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 153 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 82 times (82-66-5).
- The Rays have put together a 10-8-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.