Rays vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
The Tampa Bay Rays (92-59) will rely on Yandy Diaz when they host Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels (68-82) at Tropicana Field on Tuesday, September 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Rays as -200 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Angels +165 moneyline odds. The total for the contest has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rays vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Taj Bradley - TB (5-7, 5.46 ERA) vs Patrick Sandoval - LAA (7-13, 4.68 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Rays and Angels matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rays (-200) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $15.00 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Randy Arozarena get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Angels|
Rays vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 119 times and won 79, or 66.4%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter, the Rays have a 24-7 record (winning 77.4% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Tampa Bay, based on the moneyline, is 66.7%.
- The Rays played as the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and finished 5-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 77 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (40.3%) in those games.
- The Angels have a mark of 2-3 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 4-6 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+1000||5th||2nd|
|Win AL East||+600||-||2nd|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.