Rays vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest features the Tampa Bay Rays (92-59) and the Los Angeles Angels (68-82) facing off at Tropicana Field (on September 19) at 6:40 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-4 win for the Rays.
The Rays will call on Taj Bradley (5-7) against the Angels and Patrick Sandoval (7-13).
Rays vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rays 6, Angels 4.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Rays Performance Insights
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in its last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 119 times this season and won 79, or 66.4%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 18-5 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for the Rays.
- Tampa Bay is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 795 total runs this season.
- The Rays have a 3.77 team ERA that ranks second across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||@ Twins||W 5-4||Taj Bradley vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 14||@ Orioles||W 4-3||Aaron Civale vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 15||@ Orioles||W 7-1||Zach Eflin vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 16||@ Orioles||L 8-0||Tyler Glasnow vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 17||@ Orioles||L 5-4||Zack Littell vs Dean Kremer|
|September 19||Angels||-||Taj Bradley vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 20||Angels||-||Aaron Civale vs TBA|
|September 21||Angels||-||Zach Eflin vs Griffin Canning|
|September 22||Blue Jays||-||Tyler Glasnow vs Chris Bassitt|
|September 23||Blue Jays||-||Zack Littell vs Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|September 24||Blue Jays||-||Taj Bradley vs Yusei Kikuchi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.