Rays vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 17
The Baltimore Orioles (92-56) host the Tampa Bay Rays (92-58) on Sunday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, at 1:35 PM ET.
The Orioles will give the ball to Dean Kremer (12-5, 4.25 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Rays will turn to Zack Littell (3-6, 4.25 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kremer - BAL (12-5, 4.25 ERA) vs Littell - TB (3-6, 4.25 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rays Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Rays|
|Orioles vs Rays Odds|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zack Littell
- Littell (3-6 with a 4.25 ERA and 64 strikeouts in 78 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Rays, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Minnesota Twins, the righty tossed seven innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Over 25 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.25 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .264 to opposing hitters.
- Littell is trying to build on a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Littell will try to prolong a three-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 3.1 innings per appearance).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in seven of his 25 outings this season.
Zack Littell vs. Orioles
- The opposing Orioles offense has a collective .257 batting average, and is ninth in the league with 1293 total hits and sixth in MLB play with 753 runs scored. They have the ninth-ranked slugging percentage (.427) and are 16th in all of MLB with 174 home runs.
- Head-to-head against the Orioles this season, Littell has pitched three innings, giving up one earned run on two hits while striking out five.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dean Kremer
- The Orioles will send Kremer (12-5) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up five earned runs in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.25 and 8 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .258 in 29 games this season.
- He has 14 quality starts in 29 chances this season.
- Kremer has made 22 starts of five or more innings in 29 chances this season, and averages 5.5 frames when he pitches.
- He has four appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 27-year-old's 4.25 ERA ranks 36th, 1.321 WHIP ranks 39th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
Dean Kremer vs. Rays
- The Rays have scored 791 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB. They are batting .258 for the campaign with 213 home runs, fourth in the league.
- The right-hander has faced the Rays one time this season, allowing them to go 4-for-21 in six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.