How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Bears on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Chicago Bears (0-1) hit the road to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the story below, we lay out all the details you need to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Bears
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Buccaneers Insights (2022)
- The Buccaneers averaged 18.4 points per game last year, 8.8 fewer than the Bears gave up per contest (27.2).
- The Buccaneers racked up 346.7 yards per game last year, 29.2 fewer yards than the 375.9 the Bears allowed per outing.
- Last year Tampa Bay rushed for 80.4 fewer yards per game (76.9) than Chicago allowed per contest (157.3).
- The Buccaneers had 22 giveaways last season, while the Bears had 23 takeaways.
Buccaneers Home Performance (2022)
- The Buccaneers' average points scored (21.4) and allowed (22.2) in home games were both higher than their overall averages of 18.4 and 21.1, respectively.
- At home, the Buccaneers racked up 377.3 yards per game and conceded 318.9. That's more than they gained overall (346.7), but less than they allowed (324.3).
- Tampa Bay's averages of passing yards gained (311) and allowed (214.7) in home games were both higher than its overall averages of 269.8 and 203.6, respectively.
- The Buccaneers' averages of rushing yards gained (66.3) and allowed (104.2) at home were both lower than their overall averages of 76.9 and 120.7, respectively.
- In home games, the Buccaneers converted 43.8% of third downs and allowed 40.5% to be converted. That's more than they converted (37.4%) and allowed (36.9%) overall.
|9/10/2023||at Minnesota||W 20-17||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New Orleans||-||FOX|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.