Buccaneers vs. Bears Injury Report — Week 2
Going into their matchup with the Chicago Bears (0-1), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) will be monitoring seven players on the injury report. The game kicks off at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 17 at Raymond James Stadium.
The Buccaneers head into the matchup after winning 20-17 over the Minnesota Vikings in their last outing on September 10.
The Bears' most recent outing ended in a 38-20 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Injury Report Today
|Baker Mayfield||QB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Lavonte David||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Mike Evans||WR||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Chicago Bears Injury Report Today
|Dylan Cole||LB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Marcedes Lewis||TE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
- Click here for Packers vs Falcons
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
Buccaneers vs. Bears Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Buccaneers or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buccaneers Season Insights (2022)
- The Buccaneers totaled 346.7 yards per game offensively last season (15th in NFL), and they surrendered 324.3 yards per game (ninth) on the other side of the ball.
- Tampa Bay ranked 25th in scoring offense (18.4 points per game) and 13th in scoring defense (21.1 points allowed per game) last year.
- The Buccaneers ranked ninth in pass defense last year (203.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they excelled on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 269.8 passing yards per game.
- Tampa Bay was a bottom-five run offense last season, ranking worst with 76.9 rushing yards per contest. Defensively, it ranked 15th in the NFL (120.7 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With 20 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against 22 turnovers committed (14th in NFL) last season, the Buccaneers' -2 turnover margin ranked 20th in the NFL.
Buccaneers vs. Bears Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Buccaneers (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Buccaneers (-145), Bears (+120)
- Total: 40.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Buccaneers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.