Buccaneers vs. Bears Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
A win by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers over the Chicago Bears is our computer model prediction for these teams' upcoming game, on Sunday, September 17 at 1:00 PM ET (at Raymond James Stadium). For a full breakdown, including the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
The Buccaneers totaled 346.7 yards per game on offense last season (15th in NFL), and they ranked ninth on the other side of the ball with 324.3 yards allowed per game. With 27.2 points allowed per game on defense, which ranked worst in the NFL last season, the Bears had to rely on their 23rd-ranked offense (19.2 points per contest) to keep them competitive.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buccaneers vs. Bears Predictions and Picks
|Buccaneers (-2.5)||Over (40.5)||Buccaneers 29, Bears 19|
Place your bets on the Buccaneers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Buccaneers Betting Info
- The Buccaneers have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.2% in this contest.
- Tampa Bay put together a 4-12-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Buccaneers covered the spread four times last season (4-7-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay games went over the point total six out of 17 times last season.
- The point total average for Buccaneers games last season was 43.4, 2.9 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Bears Betting Info
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- Chicago went 5-10-1 ATS last season.
- The Bears covered the spread five times last season (5-9 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Last season, 10 Chicago games went over the point total.
- Last season, Bears games resulted in an average scoring total of 43, which is 2.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buccaneers vs. Bears 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.