NFL Live In-Game Betting Tips & Strategy: Buccaneers vs. Bears – Week 2
The Chicago Bears (0-1) will look to upset the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Raymond James Stadium. The line forecasts a close game, with the Buccaneers favored by 2.5 points. The over/under is 40.5 in the contest.
Wanting to place some live bets on this week's game between the Buccaneers and Bears? Keep your browser locked on this page, as we provide all of the stats and trends you need to know to make informed in-game bets.
Sign up to live bet on the Buccaneers-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buccaneers vs. Bears Quarter-By-Quarter Scoring Trends
- The Buccaneers had the lead five times, were losing eight times, and were knotted up four times at the conclusion of the first quarter last year.
- The Buccaneers' offense averaged three points in the first quarter last season, and on defense, they surrendered 4.4 points on average in the first quarter.
- The Bears were winning after the first quarter in six games, were behind after the first quarter in six games, and were knotted up after the first quarter in five games last season.
- In the first quarter last year, the Bears averaged 4.6 points on offense and gave up an average of 4.8 points on defense.
- Last year, the Buccaneers won the second quarter in eight games, lost the second quarter in five games, and they were knotted up in the second quarter in four games.
- Tampa Bay averaged 5.6 points scored on offense and gave up an average of 4.8 points on defense in the second quarter last season.
- In 17 games last year, the Bears outscored their opponent in the second quarter four times, lost 12 times, and were knotted up one time.
- Offensively, the Bears averaged 6.6 points in the second quarter (18th-ranked) last season. They allowed 9.5 points on average in the second quarter (30th-ranked) on defense.
- Out of 17 games last year, the Buccaneers won the third quarter five times, lost eight times, and were knotted up four times.
- Offensively, Tampa Bay scored an average of 2.6 points in the third quarter (29th-ranked) last year. On defense, it surrendered 4.7 points on average in the third quarter (19th-ranked).
- In 17 games last season, the Bears won the third quarter nine times, lost five times, and tied three times.
- The Bears averaged 5.5 points scored on offense and allowed an average of 5.7 points on defense in the third quarter last year.
- In the Buccaneers' 17 games last season, they won the fourth quarter six times, been outscored eight times, and tied three times.
- Tampa Bay averaged 6.5 points scored on offense in the fourth quarter last season. Defensively, it surrendered an average of 7.2 points in the fourth quarter.
- The Bears won the fourth quarter in five games last season, lost that quarter in 11 games, and were knotted up in that quarter in one game.
- In the fourth quarter last season, the Bears averaged four points on offense and gave up an average of 5.6 points on defense.
Other Week 2 In-Game Primers
- Click here for Raiders vs Bills
- Click here for Seahawks vs Lions
- Click here for Colts vs Texans
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jaguars
- Click here for Chargers vs Titans
Buccaneers vs. Bears Half-By-Half Scoring Trends
- Last season, the Buccaneers led after the first half in six games (3-3 in those contests), were trailing after the first half in nine games (4-5), and were tied after the first half in two games (1-1).
- Tampa Bay's offense averaged 8.6 points in the first half last year. From a defensive perspective, it surrendered 9.2 points on average in the first half.
- At the conclusion of the first half last season, the Bears led five times, were losing 11 times, and were knotted up one time.
- The Bears averaged 11.3 points on offense and surrendered an average of 14.2 points on defense in the first half last year.
- Last year, the Buccaneers won the second half in six games, lost the second half in eight games, and tied the second half in three games.
- Tampa Bay averaged 9.2 points in the second half last season. On defense, it surrendered 11.9 points on average in the second half.
- In 17 games last year, the Bears won the second half seven times, lost that half nine times, and were knotted up one time.
- On offense, the Bears averaged 9.5 points in the second half last season (24th-ranked). They surrendered 11.4 points on average in the second half (24th-ranked) on defense.
Rep the Buccaneers or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.