Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the UConn vs. Florida International Game – Saturday, September 16
The UConn Huskies (0-2) take the field against the Florida International Panthers (2-1) in college football action at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field in East Hartford, Connecticut. In the article below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on UConn vs. Florida International? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is UConn vs. Florida International?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: East Hartford, Connecticut
- Venue: Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: UConn 32, Florida International 21
- UConn is playing as the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- The Huskies have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -300 or shorter.
- Florida International has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have entered two games this season as the underdog by +230 or more and are in those contests.
- The Huskies have a 75.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- UConn has one win against the spread in two games this year.
- Florida International has covered the spread two times this year.
- The Panthers have always covered the spread this season when underdogs by 7 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the UConn vs. Florida International matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (42.5)
- There has been one game featuring Florida International this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's total of 42.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 39.7 points per game, 2.8 points fewer than the point total of 42.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.5||48.5||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30.5||32||29|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||51.8||49||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32.3||31||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.