South Florida vs. Alabama: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The South Florida Bulls (1-1) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they take on the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an overwhelming 33.5-point underdog. The contest has an over/under of 61.5.
Alabama is averaging 40 points per game on offense this season (29th in the FBS), and is allowing 20.5 points per game (57th) on the defensive side of the ball. South Florida ranks 61st in points per game (31), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 25th-worst in the FBS with 32.5 points ceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
South Florida vs. Alabama Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
- TV Channel: ABC
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on South Florida vs. Alabama? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Army vs UTSA
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Louisiana vs UAB
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
South Florida Betting Records & Stats
South Florida Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Brian Battie compiled 1,186 rushing yards and eight touchdowns while averaging 6.7 yards per carry.
- In 12 games, Gerry Bohanon threw for 1,070 yards (89.2 yards per game) to go along with six touchdowns, six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 56.9%.
- As a runner, Bohanon scrambled for 386 yards (6.4 YPC) and three touchdowns.
- Last season Xavier Weaver reeled in 53 balls on 93 targets for 718 yards and six touchdowns.
- As a key contributor to the pass game, Jimmy Horn Jr. amassed 551 receiving yards and three touchdowns on 37 receptions.
- Dwayne Boyles helped spur the defense with 49 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games.
- Jason Vaughn, who was on the field for 12 games, posted five sacks to go with five TFL and 18 tackles.
- Jatorian Hansford compiled 14 tackles, three TFL, and 2.5 sacks in 12 games.
- James Gordon IV registered one TFL and 28 tackles in 12 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.