The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: James Hahn
James Hahn is in 47th place, with a score of -5, after the third round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to bet on James Hahn at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +20000 to claim the top spot on the leaderboard this week. Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
James Hahn Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hahn has finished better than par on eight occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Hahn has recorded a score within five shots of the day's best in three of his last 13 rounds.
- Hahn has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Hahn has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Chesson Hadley
- Click Here for Lucas Herbert
- Click Here for Martin Laird
- Click Here for Patton Kizzire
- Click Here for J.J. Spaun
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Hahn's past eight appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish has been 40th.
- In his past eight appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend four times.
- Hahn finished 60th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that registers at 7,123 yards, 105 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The average course Hahn has played in the past year has been 165 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
Hahn's Last Time Out
- Hahn finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of par.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship was strong, putting him in the 68th percentile of the field.
- Hahn shot better than just 5% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46.
- Hahn fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Hahn recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hahn carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship.
- At that most recent tournament, Hahn's showing on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse three times (the field's average was worse, at 6.5).
- Hahn finished the Wyndham Championship recording a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, while the field averaged 3.4 on the four par-5s.
- On the four par-5s at the Wyndham Championship, Hahn recorded one bogey or worse, more than the tournament average of 0.5.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Hahn Odds to Win: +20000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hahn's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.