The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Callum Tarren
The Fortinet Championship is entering the final round, and Callum Tarren is currently in seventh with a score of -12.
Looking to bet on Callum Tarren at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +6600 to pick up the win this weekend. Keep reading for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Callum Tarren Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Tarren has shot under par seven times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Tarren has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- In his past five tournaments, Tarren has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past five tournaments, Tarren has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Tyson Alexander
- Click Here for Brice Garnett
- Click Here for Ben Taylor
- Click Here for Mackenzie Hughes
- Click Here for Henry Lebioda
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Tarren's previous three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish has been 13th.
- Tarren has made the cut one time in his previous three entries in this event.
- Tarren finished 13th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- At 7,123 yards, Silverado CC (North) is set up as a par-72 for this week. In the past year, tournaments on the Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,018 yards.
- Courses that Tarren has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,257 yards, 134 yards longer than the 7,123-yard Silverado CC (North) this week.
Tarren's Last Time Out
- Tarren finished in the 24th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Tarren shot better than just 1% of the field (averaging 5.50 strokes).
- Tarren carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, worse than the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Tarren carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Tarren's six birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).
- In that last competition, Tarren's performance on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse three times (the field's average was worse, at 6.5).
- Tarren ended the Wyndham Championship underperforming compared to the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (3.4), with one on the four par-5 holes.
- On the four par-5s at the Wyndham Championship, Tarren recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (0.5).
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Tarren Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Tarren's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.