Rays vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Tampa Bay Rays (91-57) will go head to head against the Baltimore Orioles (91-55) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday, September 15 at 7:05 PM ET. Currently stuck at 29 steals, Josh Lowe will be looking to pilfer his 30th stolen base of the year.
The Rays are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog Orioles have +110 odds to win. The matchup's total has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Rays vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Probable Pitchers: Zach Eflin - TB (14-8, 3.53 ERA) vs Jack Flaherty - BAL (8-8, 4.98 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to put money on the Rays' matchup versus the Orioles but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rays (-135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rays to defeat the Orioles with those odds, and the Rays emerge with the victory, you'd get back $17.41.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Yandy Díaz get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Orioles|
|Rays vs Orioles Prediction|
Rays vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 117 times and won 78, or 66.7%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Rays have a 67-25 record (winning 72.8% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 57.4% chance to win.
- The Rays played six of their last 10 games as a moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- Over its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Orioles have come away with 37 wins in the 64 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Orioles have won 21 of 35 games when listed as at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Orioles have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+1100||5th||2nd|
|Win AL East||+200||-||2nd|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.