Rays vs. Orioles: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays take on Aaron Hicks and the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, in the second game of a four-game series.
The favored Rays have -135 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Orioles, who are listed at +110. The over/under for the matchup has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Orioles Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite six times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Orioles|
|Rays vs Orioles Odds|
|Rays vs Orioles Prediction|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have gone 78-39 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 67-25 (winning 72.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this game.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 148 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 80 of those games (80-64-4).
- The Rays are 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.