Dream vs. Wings: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 1
In Game 1 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the Dallas Wings will be seeking a win against Atlanta Dream.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Dream vs. Wings matchup.
Dream vs. Wings Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Dream vs. Wings Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wings Moneyline||Dream Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Wings (-6.5)||169.5||-298||+240||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Wings (-6.5)||169.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Wings (-6.5)||169.5||-400||+210||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Dream vs. Wings Betting Trends
- The Wings have compiled a 21-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Dream have covered 19 times in 39 matchups with a spread this season.
- Dallas has covered the spread five times this season (5-7 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Atlanta has an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year.
- A total of 23 out of the Wings' 39 games this season have hit the over.
- A total of 16 Dream games this year have gone over the point total.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.