Rays vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The No. 1 squad in the AL, the Baltimore Orioles (91-54) host the No. 2 team, the Tampa Bay Rays (90-57) on Thursday at 7:15 PM ET.
The Orioles will give the nod to Kyle Bradish (11-6) against the Rays and Aaron Civale (7-3).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradish - BAL (11-6, 3.03 ERA) vs Civale - TB (7-3, 2.96 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rays Player Props|
|Orioles vs Rays Odds|
|Orioles vs Rays Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Rays|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Civale
- Civale makes the start for the Rays, his 21st of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.96 ERA and 98 strikeouts over 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Saturday against the Seattle Mariners, when he went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up four hits.
- In 20 games this season, the 28-year-old has amassed a 2.96 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .227 to opposing batters.
- Civale heads into this game with seven quality starts under his belt this season.
- Civale will try to prolong a seven-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per outing).
- He has made five appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Bradish
- The Orioles will send Bradish (11-6) to the mound for his 27th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.03, a 3.72 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.092 in 26 games this season.
- He's going for his sixth straight quality start.
- Bradish will look to finish five or more innings for the sixth start in a row.
- In 26 appearances this season, he has finished seven without allowing an earned run.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 27-year-old's 3.03 ERA ranks fifth, 1.092 WHIP ranks 11th, and 9 K/9 ranks 24th.
Kyle Bradish vs. Rays
- The Rays have scored 780 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB. They have 1286 hits, seventh in baseball, with 210 home runs (third in the league).
- The Rays have gone 10-for-43 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI in two games against the right-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.