How to Watch the Rays vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Brandon Lowe and the Tampa Bay Rays head into a matchup with Anthony Santander and the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday at 7:15 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rays vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rays Player Props|
|Orioles vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Rays Odds|
|Orioles vs Rays Prediction|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays have hit 210 homers this season, which ranks third in the league.
- Tampa Bay is fourth in MLB with a .445 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rays' .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Tampa Bay has scored 780 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays have an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays rank 21st in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- Tampa Bay averages 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the majors.
- Tampa Bay has the second-best ERA (3.78) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.172 as a pitching staff, which is the first-best in baseball this season.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Aaron Civale (7-3) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his 21st start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up four earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- He has seven quality starts in 20 chances this season.
- Civale will look to pitch five or more innings for the seventh start in a row.
- He has five appearances with no earned runs allowed in 20 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Mariners||W 7-5||Home||Aaron Civale||Trent Thornton|
|9/10/2023||Mariners||W 6-3||Home||Zach Eflin||Bryce Miller|
|9/11/2023||Twins||W 7-4||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Sonny Gray|
|9/12/2023||Twins||L 3-2||Away||Zack Littell||Joe Ryan|
|9/13/2023||Twins||W 5-4||Away||Taj Bradley||Dallas Keuchel|
|9/14/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Kyle Bradish|
|9/15/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Jack Flaherty|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.