Odds to Win 2023 SEC Championship, Favorites, Betting Insights
Hoping to find odds on the winner of the SEC? Then you've come to the right spot. Georgia (-125) and Alabama (+375) are the top two contenders, and we break down the rest of the top teams later on in this article.
Want to place a futures bet on the SEC winner? Sign up at BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Odds to Win the SEC
|Team||Odds to Win SEC|
SEC Upcoming Games
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
- Florida Gators at Kentucky Wildcats 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on ESPN
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Arkansas Razorbacks 12:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on SEC Network
- Georgia Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers 3:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on CBS
- Missouri Tigers at Vanderbilt Commodores 4:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on SEC Network
- LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels 6:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on ESPN
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Tennessee Volunteers 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Bulldogs 9:00 PM ET, Saturday, September 30 on ESPN
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.