Rays vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - June 9
On Friday, June 9, Wander Franco's Tampa Bay Rays (46-19) host Marcus Semien's Texas Rangers (40-21) at Tropicana Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Rays as -175 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rangers +145 moneyline odds to win. The game's total has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rays vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Tyler Glasnow - TB (0-0, 3.72 ERA) vs Andrew Heaney - TEX (4-3, 4.03 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-170||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-180||+155||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Rays and Rangers game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rays (-175), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rays bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Yandy Díaz hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
Rays vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 56 times and won 42, or 75%, of those games.
- The Rays have gone 23-4 (winning 85.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Tampa Bay, based on the moneyline, is 63.6%.
- The Rays went 7-2 across the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over one time (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rangers have been victorious in 13, or 59.1%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rangers have been victorious two times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Rays vs. Rangers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Harold Ramirez||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+135)|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+150)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
|Wander Franco||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+180)|
|Luke Raley||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+600||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-274||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.