Dream vs. Liberty Injury Report, Betting Odds - June 9
Heading into a matchup with the New York Liberty (4-2), the Atlanta Dream (2-3) currently are monitoring two players on the injury report. The play-in game begins at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, June 9 at Gateway Center Arena.
In its previous game, Atlanta fell to Las Vegas, 92-87, at home. Its top performers were Cheyenne Parker (25 PTS, 11 REB, 55.6 FG%, 2-3 from 3PT) and Allisha Gray (16 PTS, 5 AST, 54.5 FG%).
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
|Aari McDonald||Out||Torn Labrum||6||2.4||3.8|
New York Liberty Injury Report Today
Dream vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ION
- Location: College Park, Georgia
- Arena: Gateway Center Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Dream Player Leaders
- Rhyne Howard is the Dream's top scorer (17.2 points per game) and assist person (3), and produces 5.2 rebounds.
- Parker is putting up team highs in points (17.2 per game) and rebounds (7.6). And she is delivering 1.6 assists, making 47.7% of her shots from the floor.
- Gray gives the Dream 16.8 points, 6 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest. She also averages 0.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Nia Coffey is averaging 3.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game, making 33.3% of her shots from the floor and 50% from beyond the arc (seventh in league), with 1 triples per game.
Dream vs. Liberty Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.