Rays vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Tampa Bay Rays (43-19) carry a three-game winning streak into a home contest versus the Minnesota Twins (31-29) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Rays will call on Zach Eflin (7-1) versus the Twins and Louie Varland (3-1).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eflin - TB (7-1, 3.30 ERA) vs Varland - MIN (3-1, 3.51 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zach Eflin
- The Rays' Eflin (7-1) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 3.30, a 7.13 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.000.
- He's going for his fourth straight quality start.
- Eflin has pitched five or more innings in 10 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Louie Varland
- Varland (3-1) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his eighth start of the season. He has a 3.51 ERA in 41 2/3 innings pitched, with 39 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Thursday, the right-hander tossed seven scoreless innings against the Houston Astros while surrendering four hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.51, with 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opponents are hitting .245 against him.
- Varland is aiming to claim his third quality start in a row in this game.
- Varland is aiming for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.9 frames per start.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.