How to Watch the Rays vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins square off against Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rays vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 103 total home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .476 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 226 extra-base hits.
- The Rays have the second-best batting average in the majors (.266).
- Tampa Bay has the No. 2 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.8 runs per game (359 total runs).
- The Rays' .342 on-base percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The Rays strike out 8.5 times per game, the No. 16 mark in baseball.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Tampa Bay's pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB.
- Tampa Bay has a 3.66 team ERA that ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Rays combine for the No. 6-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.227).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Eflin makes the start for the Rays, his 11th of the season. He is 7-1 with a 3.30 ERA and 57 strikeouts through 60 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs, when he threw six innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Eflin is trying to earn his fourth straight quality start in this matchup.
- Eflin will try to build upon an 11-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging six innings per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/31/2023||Cubs||W 4-3||Away||Zach Eflin||Justin Steele|
|6/3/2023||Red Sox||L 8-5||Away||Trevor Kelley||Garrett Whitlock|
|6/3/2023||Red Sox||W 4-2||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Kutter Crawford|
|6/4/2023||Red Sox||W 6-2||Away||Taj Bradley||Tanner Houck|
|6/5/2023||Red Sox||W 4-1||Away||Shane McClanahan||Brayan Bello|
|6/6/2023||Twins||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Louie Varland|
|6/7/2023||Twins||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Pablo Lopez|
|6/8/2023||Twins||-||Home||Tyler Glasnow||Bailey Ober|
|6/9/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Andrew Heaney|
|6/10/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Shane McClanahan||Nathan Eovaldi|
|6/11/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Martín Pérez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.